Lives in Florida
, Dunn Frank at More Information Of Java Fx
Best Information Of JavaFX
What Is JavaFX & How To Get Started With JavaFX?
JavaFX is a family of products and technologies of Sun Microsystems, acquired by Oracle Corporation for creating Rich Internet Applications (RIAs), that is, web applications that have the features and capabilities of desktop applications, including interactive multimedia applications, applications for mobile phones, web, TV, video game consoles, Blu-ray players and many more. For application development, JavaFX declarative language called JavaFX Script typing, can also be integrated with Java code in JavaFX programs used.
Among the new swing and differences, we can cite the following;
• It is able to make use of CSS, which is quite appreciated by the professionals to make GUI anytime with speed.
• Multimedia is something that never lacks and consolidate the accomplishment.
• The development process is much faster with Scene Builder and FXML.
• It supports 3D graphics.
• It provides a clear separation of the graphical user interface of the application logic MVC (Model, View and Controller).
• The new control called WebView allows the developers to embed HTML pages into JavaFX applications.
• You also create Canvas, Shapes, Statistical Graphics and New Containers.
To start programming in javaFX, you we must prepare your workspace, and for this we need the following tools;
• Java 8
• NetBeans IDE 8
• JavaFX Scene Builder 2.0
Download and install Java and NetBeans. If you already have them all, you must update them, and it is preferable to work with the latest versions. JavaFX comes with NetBeans, so when you install IDE, it will be installing this technology too. If you go to File → New Project menu, you can see that you have JavaFX category activated and ready to use.
What Is JavaFX Scene Builder?
While installing the two tools mentioned above, you are already able to write programs in JavaFX and you would be forced to write pure code for .fxml files which is used to define interfaces. Unlike the Swing applications that have a built-in graphical editor, NetBeans to fxml files do not have and this is where JavaFX Scene Builder appears. This is a visual tool that lets you edit .fxml files following the principle of WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get).
Add Scene Builder To NetBeans
Now you have to add FX editor NetBeans and this is very simple; you go for the menu → Options → select the option of JAVA and then select the JavaFX tab in the Home of Scene Builder and deploy the combo option and press the ‘browse’ option and search the folder where you installed the editor and select, press ‘OK’ to save the changes. Congrats! You are done.